Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Spring Smashbook Pages

Hiya. I thought I'd take a brief interlude from my book bonanza and share some Smashbook pages in hopes that it will get me inspired to tackle some of the three week backlog I've got happening in my Smashbook. These are some of my March pages, cause those are already on my computer and with my stupid summer cold, I've got very little motivation to go take pictures of my current pages. I keep thinking that I want to go Smashbook and get caught up, but I can't get creatively motivated right now. All I wanna do is read teenager apocalypse books, watch Jane Austen movies, and nap. Ugh. So, please comment and help me get my butt in gear before I forget all the cute stuff that is happening right now!

This particular Smashbook was one of the ones that came in a kit, so it has those nifty photo insert pages. It's a fun little break from the regular pages, but I won't buy another book with them in it, because I don't like how they break up the continuity of my pages. I love those adorable Basic Grey letter stickers here, and my cute little hedgehog that my sister made me on her Cricut. Sometimes you gotta put something in there just because it's cute.


This is the flip side of the photo insert pages. Isn't that pocket so stinking adorable? It's one from the new line of Smashbook products for this spring.


I laid a background of pink washi tape strips for this picture of my new niece. Isn't she gorgeous?

Since I always have so many pictures of Easter and I was almost out of room in this Smashbook, I decided to make flaps for each part of the day. I also had to get a couple of the super adorable watercolor eggs we made in there, too!


Well, that's it for now. Hopefully I'll make some new pages in the next day or two and I can post some that are seasonally appropriate, lol. Until next time, thanks for taking a look!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment