Sunday, June 30, 2013

More of May

Hello people of the world. I am back again with some more Smashbook pages. I'm going to endeavor to keep it short and simple, since I'm fairly certain I do way too much blathering. There is no theme today, these are just more of my May pages that I never got around to posting. I just finished up my June ones this afternoon, so there will be some fresh pages up soon. Hopefully. I seem to be rather terrible at updating on a regular basis. Oh well.

   
My favorite part of this page (aside from the lovely picture of my handsome young man) is that WTF card! I ran across these on the internet one day and cheated and printed a couple. This was my last one, so I will soon be scouring the interwebs for it once again. (If you know where I can find them, please comment with the link!) I also heart the little "we've got class" tag; it's cut out from a sheet of paper with all kinds of adorable vintage-y school images. Old school stuff is pretty much my favorite. Not like "old school," but like classroom things from the 50's. You know what I mean.



 Yeah, so I doodled a picture of a creepy old guy and put it in my Smashbook, what? He looks like Vernon Dursley and I like him. I think Molly's picture is probably better than mine, but whatever. My Smashbook is a record of my life, weird subpar doodles and all.

I got some new stamps, so that's pretty fun.

I finished another Smashbook! They seem to be lasting less and less time the more I get into it. It always feels like such an accomplishment to finish a whole Smashbook, so I can never resist adorning the last page with a few pretty things and a little note.



I had a lot of Mother's day goodies, so I added a pocket and stuck them in there. I loved the gorgeous card from my hubby and wanted to put pictures of me with the kids on there, so there wasn't much room for the thousands of things I had to say about Mother's Day. I did my journaling on some pretty paper and put it in the pocket with the cards my munchkins made me and a picture I liked but wouldn't fit. And those adorable little flag clippies, which found themselves on the first page I made after buying them. Aren't those silhouettes of the kids precious? Now that they're made, I have the feeling they're going to be showing up in lots of places around the house!

 I showed this Sookie page in my last post, but here is it's mate.

 
My kids draw cute things and I made a page about it. That red polka dot washi tape looks pretty good on the blue paper, don't you think? I couldn't resist drawing a few art supplies to add to the page, but I think they turned out pretty cute. We're such a crafty family, lol.


 And, just to show that not every page is a masterpiece, here's one that just got cobbled together with all the rest of the junk from May.


Well, I hope you enjoyed taking a peek inside my Smashbook. It's been so miserable and yucky here lately that I haven't been taking as many pictures or feeling as inspired lately. Plus, I checked out The Forsyte Saga from the library, so that's like 12+ hours of loveliness taking my attention. It's nice to share pages, since it always makes me want to go create more! Comments would be lovely, and might even encourage me to post more often. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment